To build a 90-day PPE stockpile costs lots of money, time, space and manpower. How to economically resolve this issue become very critical for hospitals, healthcare providers & business owners. NOW such headaches may be resolved.
SEATTLE, WA, April 17, 2021 /24-7PressRelease/ — Great Hawk Air Service (“GHA”) is pleased to announce that it has launched a dedicated 90-Day Great Hawk™ PPE Stockpile Program for U.S. hospitals and healthcare providers, which enables the participated hospitals and healthcare providers and business owners to have sufficient stocks of fresh personal protective equipment (“PPE”) for their 90-day consumptions without expiration concern or big financial burden.
According to this 90-Day Great Hawk™ PPE Stockpile Program, any public and private hospitals, healthcare providers and business owners may apply with Great Hawk Air Service to participate in this Program. The benefits for Participating Employers may include, but not limited to, the following:
1) No need to buy PPE for their 90-day consumptions in advance;
2) No need to have their own dedicated management team, equipment and warehouse space in their own facility;
3) No need to worry about possible expiration and waste of PPE from time to time;
4) No need to worry about high prices and supply shortages of PPE;
5) Enjoy privileged wholesale prices for all the PPE, which are very competitive with the prices prior to the COVID-19 pandemic;
6) Enjoy privileged payment term of net 30 days after any batch of PPE shipment;
7) Enjoy fresh production of NIOSH and/or FDA approved quality PPE all the time; and
8) Ensure all of their employees to have the needed quality PPE timely and sufficiently.
Currently, the top quality PPE available with this 90-Day Great Hawk™ PPE Stockpile Program, primarily include, but not limited to, the following:
1) Great Hawk™ N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators: Both cone type and flat-fold type;
2) Great Hawk™ Disposable Surgical Masks: Both ASTM Level 3 and Level 2 for adults and kids;
3) Great Hawk™ Disposable Isolation Gowns: Both AAMI Level 1 and Level 2;
4) Great Hawk™ Disposable Surgical Gowns: Both AAMI Level 3 and Level 4;
5) Great Hawk™ Disposable Nitrile Exam Gloves;
6) Great Hawk™ Disposable PVC Exam Gloves;
7) Great Hawk™ Disposable Bonnets;
8) Great Hawk™ Disposable Shoe Coverings;
9) Great Hawk™ Safety Goggles; and
10) Great Hawk™ Face Shields.
Now the 4th wave of COVID-19 pandemic has been happening in Asia, Europe and America. The spreading speed of the COVID-19 viruses has been becoming faster. More and more people have to face increasingly dangerous environments. As of April 16, 2021, the confirmed COVID-19 cases in the U.S. have exceeded 31,600,000 with more than 565,000 deaths…
The COVID-19 vaccines may effectively lower the number of deaths; however, we have not seen its effectiveness in lowering the infections of the corona viruses.
More and more evidences have reminded the public that the COVID-19 viruses may live with human beings for long-term or for ever. Thus, to build a PPE stockpile for at least 90-day consumptions of PPE has become reality and critical for NOT ONLY hospitals and healthcare providers, BUT ALSO for all business entities and nonprofit organizations to keep their employees and clients safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are a business owner, a hospital operator, or a healthcare provider, for the safety of you, your business, your colleagues, your clients/customers, and/or your patients, you are highly encouraged to participate in this 90-Day Great Hawk™ PPE Stockpile Program, and utilize this Program to effectively save you money, operating cost, and space while your employees are well protected by top quality PPE in a timely manner.
Interested parties, please don’t hesitate to contact Great Hawk Air Service via email at: [email protected]
About Great Hawk Air Service
Based in Seattle, Washington, Great Hawk Air Service is a high-tech supported designer, developer and manufacturer of aircraft, defense equipment, personal protective equipment (“PPE”) and medical devices.
In the aviation industry, GHA’s business includes aircraft leasing, management, marketing and sales, design and manufacturing, aviation training and flying club with franchising opportunities in various countries. Its main products include, but not limited to, unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), helicopters and airplanes.
In the PPE, medical and healthcare industries, GHA’s business includes designing, developing, producing, marketing and sales of all types of PPE and medical devices in both USA and overseas. Its main products include, but not limited to, NIOSH certified N95 respirators, surgical masks, anesthesia masks, surgical gloves, medical exam gloves, food handling gloves, isolation gowns, surgical gowns, protective coveralls with hood, disposable medical bonnets, face shields, safety goggles, non-contact infrared thermometers, disposable syringe and needles, etc.
GHA is the official supplier of hundreds of government agencies, at all levels, in the US, overseas, in addition to the United Nations. All of its PPE are either NIOSH-certified or FDA-cleared or authorized or both for medical and non-medical applications. Its modernized PPE production lines are capable to produce millions of NIOSH and/or FDA-rated quality PPE on a daily basis.
For more information, please check the following:
1) Official Website: www.N95-US.com
2) Global Page: www.Facebook.com/GHA800
3) Great Hawk PPE Store: www.PPE4Health.com
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here