The massive availability of NIOSH and/or FDA rated Great Hawk™ PPE provides healthcare professionals and the general public with quality protection and performance from fears of infections.
SEATTLE, WA, December 23, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — Great Hawk Air Service (“GHA”) is pleased to announce that GHA has diversified the availability of personal protective equipment (“PPE”) to help global users prevent from COVID-19 infections. Its available PPE includes, but not limited to, the following:
1) N95 Particulate Respirators: NIOSH certified N95 with FDA clearance/authorization for both clinical and non-clinical uses.
2) Surgical Masks: FDA cleared 4-ply level 3 surgical masks for both clinical and non-clinical uses, which provide wearers with the highest level of protections except N95.
3) Anesthesia Masks: FDA cleared for clinical use.
4) Surgical Gloves: FDA cleared for clinical use.
5) Medical Exam Gloves: FDA cleared for both clinical and non-clinical uses.
6) Food Handling Gloves: FDA cleared for both clinical and non-clinical uses.
7) Protective Coveralls: Comply with ANSI/AAMI Standard/s for both clinical and non-clinical uses.
8) Surgical Gowns: FDA cleared for clinical use.
9) Isolation Gowns: FDA cleared for both clinical and non-clinical uses.
10) Medical Bonnets: FDA cleared for clinical use.
11) Face Shields: Comply with FDA’s EUA dated April 13, 2020 for both clinical and non-clinical uses.
12) Safety Goggles: Comply with ANSI Z87+ Standard for both clinical and non-clinical uses.
Beyond the above-listed PPE, Disposable Syringes and Needles are available as well. Such needles and syringes, by and large, serve to deliver accurately measured drug doses for COVID-19 treatment and vaccinations as well as to extract blood and other body fluids with minimal contamination, discomfort and pain.
To date, the spreading speed of the COVID-19 viruses has been becoming faster than ever before. More and more people have to face increasingly dangerous environments. Everyone’s lives are challenged by such fatal viruses. Globally confirmed COVID-19 cases have reached 78,300,000 with more than 1,720,000 deaths…
Although several types of COVID-19 vaccines have recently been developed and released for the public to use, there are still some uncertainties as follows:
1) No one actually knows how long their effectiveness is able to last. As everybody has ever seen that cured COVID-19 patients may possibly be infected again by COVID-19 viruses in about 3 months, there is no evidence showing that vaccinated individuals will NOT be infected by COVID-19 viruses 3 months after they were vaccinated.
2) The new vaccines will probably prevent you from getting sick with COVID-19 for a period of time. However, NO one knows whether they will keep you from spreading the COVID-19 viruses to others. As Ms. Apoorva Mandavilli concerned, “The Pfizer and Moderna trials tracked only how many vaccinated people became sick with COVID-19. That leaves open the possibility that some vaccinated people get infected without developing symptoms, and could then silently transmit the virus… If vaccinated people are silent spreaders of the virus, they may keep it circulating in their communities, putting unvaccinated people at risk.”
According to GHA’s study, more than half of confirmed COVID-19 cases were not wearing PPE, and the remaining infected due to wearing damaged PPE or the improper type of PPE.
There is no doubt that today’s living and working environments are full of hazardous viruses, and PPE, along with proper training, is the first line of defense against COVID-19 infections. However, the critical protection offered by PPE will become MEANINGLESS when the general public refuse to wear them, and the current worse situation will be unlikely to change from the root. This is what is happening in the developed countries in Americas and Europe nowadays; NOT any of these government leaders has been able to change it.
It is NOT difficult to understand: If you do not care about your safety, who else will be able to help you!
Obviously, PPE is a key component of an individual’s safety gear during the COVID-19 pandemic. Just like helmets and safety glasses are the basic and necessary equipment for motorcyclists, PROPERLY wearing the RIGHT, NIOSH or FDA-rated QUALITY PPE becomes critical for everyone to take care of themselves and their families from COVID-19 infections every day.
From the beginning of 2020, the COVID-19 crisis has put supply chain and availability of PPE into the spotlight. NOW The good news is that GHA has become capable to produce millions of NIOSH or FDA-rated QUALITY PPE and disposable syringes and needles on a daily basis, which really helps the needed users no matter where they are located.
To help shorten the supply chain and enable users to have access to crucial PPE in a timely manner, GHA encourages them to place long-term orders as soon as possible. Such orders will be processed on the basis of “first come, first served.” But preferences will be given to American and European governments, hospitals, schools and airlines. Inquiry email: [email protected]
About Great Hawk Air Service
Based in Seattle, Washington, Great Hawk Air Service is a high-tech supported designer, developer and manufacturer of aircraft, defense equipment, personal protective equipment and medical devices. It’s the official supplier of hundreds of government agencies, at all levels, in the US, overseas, in addition to the United Nations. All of its PPE are either NIOSH-certified or FDA-cleared or authorized or both for medical and non-medical applications. Its modernized PPE production lines are capable to produce millions of NIOSH and/or FDA-rated quality PPE on a daily basis. For more information, please check the following:
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here